At Scandship, we believe that having strong policies is essential to ensuring that we operate in a responsible and sustainable manner. Here are some of the policies we have in place:
Full commitment to the quality and safety of our products is an essential responsibility of Scandinavian
Ships Suppliers. This is implemented by a clear, rigorous and transparent quality policy, which is why our
clients can have full trust in our products.
We, at To Scandinavian Ships Suppliers.
- Ensure our involvement in the provision and packaging of the products we supply to our customers
can be consumed with confidence.
- Respond to the customer requirements and expectations through our operations and right through to
the delivery of the products.
- Ensure the compliance of applicable rules & regulations, ISO 9001:2015 requirements and the food
Ensure the well-being of our personnel within our structure by providing them a safe working
- Train our staff with all required skills necessary for implementing am effective Quality Management
Ensure continual improvement of our Quality Management System.
- Scandinavian Ships Suppliers firmly believes in providing safe food products to its customers.
- Scandinavian Ships Suppliers wholly accepts its legal duty to comply with all applicable
statuary and regulatory requirements.
- It is ensured that all staff members abide by the policy and all procedures and codes of
practice and make every effort to maintain all written procedures set down by the
- It is the aim of our business to operate all food supplies with due diligence which is
regarded as a top priority.